Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fishwalk project

Today I recieved an led scrolling message style belt ,I've no idea who would want to wear such a thing,but it will go into my factory floor set,maybe with encouraging messages for the trilobite workers, "work sets you free" etc.I live red leds and the light it casts,and may make a side piece out of this .
Also i recieved another tiny rc car,with headlights and reverse lights that work,radio controlled,the kind of stuff we dreamed about having when we were kids......now its about $9, good money for a childhood dream. anyway its not all good,I've discovered that they are available on only 4 frequencies ,27,35,40 and 49 megahertz,so i got one of each,these will animate the trilobite workers,at least the ones in the large scale sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment